Monday, January 12, 2009

Struggling here...

I have been struggling with my blogging lately. This is due to the fact that I have been feeling pretty negative. I kind of get turned off when there is complaining. I really REALLY don't like complaining especially when it is about others.

I had a long blog complaining about some negative things in my life....but deleted it. That counts as therapy doesn't it????

When I picked up Leiton today it was blizzarding out and as I turned into the lot he was walking down the sidewalk and was almost all the way to the stop sign! I told him he needs to stay by the school and not to walk that far. He said he wasn't going to walk home he just wanted to walk that far. Seeing him in the snow and wind made me think of stories I had heard of kids walking away from school with no one noticing! Scary!!

2 comments:

Vicky said...

I am right there with you. I struggle this time of year... I am a huge sunlight loving kind of girl and I am feeling complainy and yucky for no good reason!

Go see Sara's post today... she'll make ya feel better, at least temporarily!

Glad I'm not the only one to feel less than okay!

HHLSS said...

Thanks Vicky! :)