Happy Birthday Leiton my baby. It has been the best 6 years of my life!
I had a scheduled C-Section and you were born at 11:46 AM. You weighed 8 pounds 12 ounces. Good thing they took you out 2 weeks early!!! I felt so comfortable with you from the start and was ready to take you home the first day but was stuck for 3 more days. You are a great blessing to me and I love you more than anything. Happy Birthday Leiton!
We will be celebrating Saturday and Tuesday so I will put pictures on then. Today we enjoyed the birthday cake he helped me bake and will be having his favorite spaghetti for dinner tonight.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Leiton is 6!
Posted by HHLSS at 2:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What a sweet tribute! What a big baby he was... almost 9 lbs... holy smokes... good thing he was a c-section! Colton loved his oreo cookies today. I hope you all have fun today celebrating!
Post a Comment