Thursday, September 25, 2008

Leiton is 6!

Happy Birthday Leiton my baby. It has been the best 6 years of my life!

I had a scheduled C-Section and you were born at 11:46 AM. You weighed 8 pounds 12 ounces. Good thing they took you out 2 weeks early!!! I felt so comfortable with you from the start and was ready to take you home the first day but was stuck for 3 more days. You are a great blessing to me and I love you more than anything. Happy Birthday Leiton!

We will be celebrating Saturday and Tuesday so I will put pictures on then. Today we enjoyed the birthday cake he helped me bake and will be having his favorite spaghetti for dinner tonight.

1 comments:

Vicky said...

What a sweet tribute! What a big baby he was... almost 9 lbs... holy smokes... good thing he was a c-section! Colton loved his oreo cookies today. I hope you all have fun today celebrating!