Saturday, March 15, 2008

I am still up!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to this new little drink called A.C.T. (which I am selling at work for commission by the way)( and it is all natural, no caffeine, gives you energy without the jitters and tastes great!) I am still up. We are in the process of moving and I have taken the roll of doing EVERYTHING!!!!!! I have decided we are calling professional movers in the morning even though we are only moving 6 blocks. I'm sorry but the piano is out of my league! I should be sleeping since I am to be moving the BIG things tomorrow but of course I decide to blog since sitting still (or sleeping) is not an option right now. I am such a control freak that I must organize and disgard what is not necessary before it leaves the house. I secretly took 6 large tall kitchen garbage bags of....yes, garbage out of Hali's room while she was at school yesterday. She is such a packrat!! When I mentioned this to her teacher (since she has been sharing our moving experience with her class the past week) she said she had a hard time believing that since her desk was the neatest one she had ever seen! WHAT? I think she saves it for home.... ANYWAY, to make matters even less crazy, my parents are coming to town to assist in our move. What could make for a better weekend? I need a beers!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: