Saturday, December 29, 2007

Happy Merry Christmas New Year!





I have been meaning to post a new blog for a while now but I have been so busy! So here goes...We had a great Christmas at my parents home in Battle Lake. Tina and Levi were there from Illinois and Levi taught Hali a thing or two about playing checkers. Leiton had a blast with his new car sets from them and is still now as I am writing this...(very loudly)!!! It has been nice having everyone on vacation and at home. I was able to sleep in today until 10! The kids were up at 6 however so it was not a deep sleep. I think it is about time we get back to the real world again. The kids don't start back at school until next Thursday so I plan on getting a lot of use of my patience skills. I have found out that Leiton likes to hit and Hali likes to yell...alot...I don't know where they got that from but shhheeeessh! I have told them I am going to be using punishments again which I haven't had to use forever it seems like. Normally they are such angels you know. Time outs I don't see working for them anymore so I think they have graduated to being grounded which I believe punishes me more than them. Anyway, I just think it is time for vacation to be over....ha ha. I saw my friend Julie and my parents at West Acres today for lunch. It was nice to get out of the house. Here are some Christmas pictures I took last weekend. Good times, good times.

0 comments: