Sunday, December 9, 2007

Darn its cold!


I enjoyed my morning reading the paper and after 3 cups of coffee realized I had let 3 hours go by. Hali had been playing PS2 Spyro and got to a new level while Leiton had been cheering her on the whole time. He is so patient. I heard him ask for a turn a couple times but still he sits oh so patiently. Today would be my day to get some last Christmas presents I have been putting off since I have to do it without the kids but it is so darn cold out! Why do we live in a place where it hurts to go outside? It is pretty looking out I guess. Cozy indoor days are good too. So there I answered my own question. ha ha. This picture is the picture I was going to use on Christmas cards this year. The background just looked so pretty. I have decided however that we will not be sending out Christmas cards this year because well....just because. ha ha. We have already received so many from friends and family who have it together this year. I on the other hand do not have it together this year. Forgive me please.

0 comments: