Saturday, February 6, 2010

Welcome to the 21st Century to me!

Ok, I have spent many, many, many hours on this dang computer trying to upload pictures, blog, facebook what have you and it's not what you think. I have spent about a total of 30 seconds actually doing those things. See, our computer is EXTREMELY slow. I have done everything from removing everything to hitting and screaming and well, you get the picture. I read something on facebook (using my blackberry) that I can use a different web browser. I guess I am a little out of it because I thought Internet Explorer was the only way to go online. Guess what. IT'S NOT! I tried Firefox on the advise of a few facebook friends and it is amazing!!!! What used to get me so frustrated and never got me anywhere except for having to apologize for the not so nice words mommy was using, is now nothing a blissful experience! I can go from site to site to site, boom, boom, boom! I feel like I have a little ADHD after moving around so fast! I can for sure get some blogging and work done now. I only have a few minutes a day to do "my" thing so what a life save Firefox is! Now, if I can only get Boden to sleep for more than an hour during naptime......

0 comments: