Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A trip to the tire store.

Here's a funny story:

It was a Friday afternoon, I had picked the kids up from school and also our former neighbor's kids as well. I needed to get new tires put on my van so I took the whole group to Mills Fleet Farm. While the van was getting worked on we went and looked at toys which killed a good half an hour however when we got back to the tire store they were not done. I sat down and started reading a magazine. The kids sat and got up and were looking through the window at the workers. Then after a couple minutes of them being too quiet I started paying attention. They were all standing outside the bathroom door looking up at the sign. They were sounding out a word. un--- unnnnnnyyyy sex. That's right they were reading the word UNISEX on the door however they were pronouncing it all wrong...UNsex..."mom!!!! what is in this room!!!????" Their innocent little selves saying the word sex with questioning blank stares made it just too funny not to share. Thank goodness the tires were done before they started asking more questions!

1 comments:

Vicky said...

That is hysterical! My kids would so not know that either : ) But they would badger me until I gave them a good enough answer!