Friday, May 30, 2008

Just for fun....

20 years ago I:
1. Was getting ready to end my junior high career and start a laid back summer of sun, swimming and no job.
2. Played Q-Bert at Jerry's one stop with BFF Gretchen while sneaking peaks at the latest Playgirl centerfold (David Lee Roth).
3. Had way too many crushes on way too many boys!

10 years ago I:
1. Graduated college
2. Met my husband
3. Was 50 pounds lighter

5 years ago I:
1. Was a stay at home mom of two kids then 3 and 1
2. Lived in the yellow house on the corner which I loved!
3. Bought my first mini-van

3 years ago I:
1. Moved next door to the best neighbors ever
2. Was getting ready for a fun summer with thd kids
3. I don't know...that's about it

1 year ago I:
1. Realized I signed the kids up for way to many activities for one summer
2. Leiton started summer preschool and Hali graduated kindergarten
3. was one year younger

So far this year I:
1. Have moved
2. Started working part time again
3. Saw my son graduate preschool

Yesterday I:
1. Worked
2. Worked out
3. Took a nap with Hali and Leiton on a couch way too small for us during a thunderstorm.

Today I:
1. Am working
2. Get paid!
3. Am really really really glad it is Friday

Tomorrow I:
1. will sleep in
2. Go to the lakes weather permitting
3. Play with my kids

In the next year I:
1. Hope to lose about 50 pounds
2. Hope to be expecting another child
3. Will have two children in elementary school.....YIKES!

0 comments: